With over 25 year experience in installing Roller Garage Doors in Yateley we can guarantee you’ll be impressed with our quality garage door installations. We have installed the SeceuroGlide range of roller garage doors in Yateley and the surrounding area and we’ve found that the SeceuroGlide Excel is a popular choice of roller garage doors in Yateley, closely followed by the SeceuroGlide Compact model.
The SeceuroGlide range of Roller Garage Doors look stylish and provides excellent insulation and security. If that wasn’t enough to entice you – all our roller garage doors come with an impressive 7-year manufacturers warranty as standard.
Want to know more?
Features of our Roller Garage Doors
- There are a wide range of colours and finishes available
- Stylish and robust design
- Approved by Police and Insurance companies
- Perfect for preserving space in your garage
- Reclaim your driveway thanks to the vertical opening
Enjoy 7-Year Warranty As Standard
All our doors in the SeceuroGlide Roller Garage Door range now come with a comprehensive 7-year warranty as standard. SeceuroGlide are the only manufacturer to offer a guarantee like this in the UK, but when you realise how good their garage doors are its no surprise.
- All SeceuroGlide Roller Garage Doors are guaranteed against defect of material or workmanship by SWS UK, subject to correct installation, maintenance and operation, for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase.
- In addition, Rosewood, Mahogany and Golden Oak Textured Wood-grain finishes carry a limited 10 year guarantee.
- The Somfy Motor carries a 7-year guarantee.
About Yateley, Hampshire
Yateley is a suburban town and civil parish in the English county of Hampshire. It lies in the north-eastern corner of Hart District Council. It includes the settlements of Frogmore and Darby Green. It had a population of 21,011 according to the 2001 census.
In 2011 Hart district was named the UK’s most desirable place to live, and Yateley was mentioned on a BBC news article as one of the towns within the district in 2014, it was rated one of the most attractive postcode areas to live in England.