Our team have been installing Roller Garage Doors in Crondall for over 25 years and we’re confident that you’ll be impressed with the quality of our roller doors. We have installed SeceuroGlide roller garage doors in Crondall and the surrounding area and we find that most people choose to install the SeceuroGlide Excel as this is police and insurance approved.
The SeceuroGlide range of Roller Garage Doors look stylish without compromising on security. All our roller garage doors provide excellent insulation and all models come with an impressive 7-year manufacturers warranty.
Want to know more?
Features of our Roller Garage Doors
- All out Roller Doors are approved by Police and Insurance companies
- There are a wide range of colours and finishes available
- Stylish and robust design
- Our Roller Garage Doors are perfect for preserving space in your garage
- Reclaim your driveway thanks to the vertical opening
Enjoy 7-Year Warranty As Standard
All our doors in the SeceuroGlide Roller Garage Door range now come with a comprehensive 7-year warranty as standard. SeceuroGlide are the only manufacturer to offer a guarantee like this in the UK, but when you realise how good their garage doors are its no surprise.
- All SeceuroGlide Roller Garage Doors are guaranteed against defect of material or workmanship by SWS UK, subject to correct installation, maintenance and operation, for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase.
- In addition, Rosewood, Mahogany and Golden Oak Textured Wood-grain finishes carry a limited 10 year guarantee.
- The Somfy Motor carries a 7-year guarantee.
About Crondall, Hampshire
Crondall is a village and large rural civil parish located in the north east of Hampshire. Crondall is situated on gentle slopes of the low western end of the North Downs range. There are many natural springs in the area that were used as watercress beds and for growing osier trees for basket weaving. Some of the baskets were incorporated into the balloon baskets and airship gondolas used by S.F. Cody in his early aviation experiments.