With over 25 years of experience installing Roller Garage Doors in Bordon, we can guarantee you’ll be pleased with our garage door installations. We’ve installed the SeceuroGlide range of roller garage doors in Bordon and have found the SeceuroGlide Excel is a popular choice in Bordon, closely followed by the SeceuroGlide Compact model.
As well as looking stylish, the SeceuroGlide range provides excellent security and insulation. All models come with an impressive 7-year manufacturers warranty as standard.
Want to know more?
Features of our Roller Garage Doors Bordon
- Stylish and robust design
- Perfect for preserving space in your garage
- Approved by Police and Insurance companies
- There are a wide range of colours and finishes available
- Save used space on your driveway with the vertical garage door curtain
Insulated Garage Doors Bordon
When thinking about your new roller garage door in Bordon it’s important to think about what your garage is used for and how much insulation you need. Having an insulated roller door can help keep your garage warmer during the winter months. A well-insulated garage will help you to keep your overall heating costs down.
Enjoy 7-Year Warranty As Standard
All our doors in the SeceuroGlide Roller Garage Door range now come with a comprehensive 7-year warranty as standard. SeceuroGlide are the only manufacturer to offer a guarantee like this in the UK, but when you realise how good their garage doors are its no surprise.
- All SeceuroGlide Roller Garage Doors are guaranteed against defect of material or workmanship by SWS UK, subject to correct installation, maintenance and operation, for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase.
- In addition, Rosewood, Mahogany and Golden Oak Textured Wood-grain finishes carry a limited 10 year guarantee.
- The Somfy Motor carries a 7-year guarantee.
Bordon is a town in the East Hampshire district of Hampshire, England. It lies 5.4 miles south-east of Alton and forms a part of the civil parish of Whitehill, the adjoining village. In 2009, Bordon was announced as the site of a future Eco-town as part of a scheme put in place by the Labour Party. This, in addition to the Town Council’s own ‘Green Town Vision’, would see the development of Bordon as a carbon-neutral town with sustainable housing and business facilities.